Saturday, August 09, 2008

Flashback

I've decided to start going back through the pictures of the various things I've made over the years and put them up here too. Here's the first that I've come across. Last Halloween (that would be 2007), I completed a costume that I'd begun working on a number of years before. This costume is a Gothic Alice in Wonderland. I used a pattern for a girls' dress that I altered to allow for the fact that my figure is a little more "ample" than that of a girl. Then using the same dress pattern and a lot of printer paper, I created the pattern for the pinafore. Then to top it off, I made the cupcakes that said "EAT ME" that are seen in the picture. Overall I thought I did pretty good. Everyone at work who was voting in the costume contest did too. I won second place. :) The prize for second place was half a day off of work to be used anytime between 10/31/2007 and 12/31/2008.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: