Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yellow & White Afghan

Last Friday night I finished the yellow and white afghan I was making for my friends C & C's second baby, which was due Sunday (Mother's Day). Cut that one close didn't I? Well, even delivering the blanket on Sunday did not result in the delivery of the baby. She didn't make her entrance until Thursday night. The blanket is made out of my favorite Bernat Baby Coordinates yarn. This one is Sweet Stripes - Sunshine Stripes. I love how pretty it came out. The pattern came out of an old issue of Crochet with Red Heart Magazine. (I'll figure out which one that was again and post an update to this later.) The blanket came out huge. At the knitting group, we were joking about the fact that it was getting so big it would fit a twin bed. Naturally, C & C loved it. It'll be something they treasure I'm sure.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

eerye70 said...

It turned out really nice. Good job!