Sunday, May 17, 2009

Recycling Revisited

So, last night I finally got enough of the "plarn" rolled up to start a project. Here's where I left off when I went to bed. The project is the Green Shopping Bag. Obviously mine's not green, because bags from Publix and Ingles are tan. :) I've finished one side and started the second. I don't know if I have enough "plarn" to finish it. I may have to cut up a few more bags. What you see is all of the tan bags I had flattened. Each of these projects takes a lot of bags. So that I would have plenty, I sent out an officewide e-mail at work requesting they bring me all of their bags, no matter the color. I've had a great turnout! DH's response has been to not look into the crafts room because he really doesn't want to know.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

eerye70 said...

That is awesome. What are the dimensions i wonder for knitting instead of crocheting? that is really nice. I may have to try that one myself soon. I just finished the black widow scarf and am about to start on the red with red with black ribbon one. I love the bag idea.