Friday, June 15, 2007

Completed Items

It has been my habit most recently to complete all the crocheting involved in a particular project and then set it aside to start the next project. This has left a pile of all-but-complete items. Several nights ago, I finished weaving in the ends on all of these projects and then washed them. Yesterday I got the necessary buttons and ribbon. Tonight I added all of the notions and now have some beautiful items to show for it. Here's two complete sweater sets. The green/yellow one is very pretty, I especially like the trim around the front edge of the bonnet. I think the pink is my favorite though. It came out so dainty. I do believe I need to find some more bootie patterns though. I don't like the seam that goes across the bottoms of the feet in these.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Fine work!

Nicole said...

These are so cute!

LaetificantCor said...

Why thank you! Maybe, with any luck, I'll have some even better news about these very same items tomorrow. :D